Sheesha Finance Token Distribution: Alluo
Sheesha Finance is proud to partner with Alluo.
They’re dedicated to providing the best token diversification and rewards to their community, and they believe this partnership helps them achieve this.
Alluo is a cross-chain yield optimisation and liquidity direction protocol for stablecoins and other crypto assets.
What Do You Gain from Their Partnership with Alluo?
Users of the Alluo mobile app, a non-custodial wallet on Polygon, can receive consistent and competitive yields for the assets they buy and hold using the protocol.
As far as the liquidity of the Alluo token itself is concerned, Alluo has opted for a better solution than is currently available. When it comes to token liquidity, the majority of Defi protocol is divided into two groups:
- Rented liquidity: while the protocol incentivises a “Pool 2,” such as a ProtocolToken-ETH pair on Uniswap, with considerable rewards, the liquidity disappears as the rewards disappear. There is very little alignment between the liquidity suppliers and the protocol itself.
- Protocol-owned liquidity occurs when the protocol issues bonds in which users deposit Uniswap or Balancer LPs in exchange for a discounted protocol token (the most famous example being Olympus). Because of the necessity for liquidity, a huge number of protocol tokens must be emitted in order to build up a large enough LP position; to combat this inflation, stakers are paid a high APY with continuing rebases.
Alluo’s solution is:
- Sustainable: It does not necessitate the issuance of a large number of tokens in order to supply large quantities of liquidity.
- In accordance with the protocol: Liquidity providers, for example, aren’t just passively farming the reward token; they’re also actively involved.
- Black swan resistant: i.e., where liquidity can be accessible when Alluo requires it.
Alluo can benefit three sorts of users:
- DeFi enthusiasts who wish to take an active role in liquidity management
- Other DeFi protocols in need of liquidity
- And users of the Alluo mobile app
It allows fans of DeFi to earn high returns on their Alluo holdings by voting for the stated APY of each asset. As well as earning the spreads between the advertised APY and the realised APY for a wide range of assets. Users achieve this by being active and voting for the advertised APY of each asset, starting with stablecoins.
Alluo provides yield optimisation and liquidity direction for all. Image from Alluo
How to Participate in Sheesha Staking
Participating is as simple as connecting your MetaMask wallet directly to the Sheesha Finance Dashboard and staking your $SHEESHA tokens. Sheesha tokens can be staked on the ETH, BSC or Polygon Matic chain with rewards starting to accumulate immediately. Keep a close eye on your dashboard so you can participate from day one.
Their mission is to make portfolio diversification and early access to high potential projects as easy and simple as possible. They made it so that participating in these distributions is as straightforward as it can be. No KYC, no random allocations, no lottery draws.
Distribution of Alluo tokens will be on Ethereum.
Disclaimer: Distribution dates are at the discretion of the project and subject to change as the project sees fit. The dates provided in this article are accurate at the time of publishing.
Why Stake with Sheesha?
Sheesha Finance is a leading DeFi Staking Platform. They provide premium cryptocurrency portfolio diversification and rewards. Rewarding investors of any size, from small to large ticket holders, with DeFi tokens.
Their easily convertible assets can be used to maximise rewards and gain exposure to existing and upcoming DeFi projects. With plans to become a member-managed Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO), Sheesha Finance is dedicated to upholding full transparency and integrity within the DeFi space.
Stake now and passively earn tokens from some of the hottest projects in the Crypto space.
Twitter — https://twitter.com/SheeshaFinance_
Web — https://www.sheeshafinance.io/
Telegram — https://t.me/Sheesha_Finance
Linkedin — https://www.linkedin.com/company/sheeshafinance/
Youtube channel — https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOJlCe_sLTBfYz05l6DFbAg
Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/SheeshaFinance_